Is an insurance package that covers unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage to the electronic equipment and data media during transit on land, sea and air.
UAP Old Mutual Marine insurance is a policy that provides compensation to the insured's (importer or exporter) for loss and or damage to cargo during transit on land, Sea and Air.
The following are some of the perils covered:
- Fire, smoke, heat, spontaneous combustion (especially soft coal) or explosion.
- Piracy, pilferage or theft.
- Action of normal atmospheric conditions - wind, rain, sun and waves.
- General average sacrifice.
- War, strikes, deliberate damage or destruction, radioactive contamination.
- Washing overboard
- Impact damage during loading or discharge, crushing, breaking loose during the voyage, denting, scratching, bruising, collapse of stow, accident to mode of transport
- Rust, oxidization and discoloration
- Twisting and bending
- Shortage, short delivery, non-delivery, mysterious disappearance
- Inherent vice
Insure Your Shipment Today!
Call Us (256) 414 332700